Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well, talk about your pressure!!!

I am sweating just thinking about anyone actually reading this besides Paula! But the Gnome must go on!

I didn't know that Gnomes were a violent bunch, and maybe that is an unjust assumption, but on closer inspection of the first page I spotted a weapon!! Yes, it's true! The little guard has a sharp-looking spear, and I don't mean sharp as in a
dapper dresser! Well, in spite of my feelings about violence, I will continue to share this story...so now, for your entertainment here's page number two.



Look little Gnomekins! It's like they are at an Altered Insect Retreat!

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I woul
d love an outfit as lovely as that butterfly is wearing... and did you notice? She has on heels!










I will have to admit, that coming up is the is the least favorite page of mine. Maybe it is because of the slave wages thos
e poor, miserable ants are probably getting. It is enough to make a Gnomeketeer not want to "come and long... and sing a song... and join the jamboree"!!
Maybe it is just because, yellow is not my favorite color. I mean, I wll admit that I can be very vocal when I see injustice, so in the spirit of the original call to Gnomecoming Days, I will reserve my judgement until further investigation. Thank you for your patience.

Now for the final installment tonight, a page where I do actually see the spirit of giving, gratitude, and showing that ALL are welcomed in the home of a Gnome with a heart filled with justice, peace and Gnomeberry Cobler! AHHHHHHHHH...I feel some much better, and will say a prayer of thankfulness for the lessons that I have learned today. Hey...maybe we could fashion our veryown Gnome-cone to wear on our heads when we are following up on all of the other woodland activities...what do you think?




Don't worry my Gnomaquitas.... There will be more pages, but for right now, I need to go to bed. You see, my dearest friend, Paula (and you know who you are) and I spent the night away, just trying to get caught up. I don't know how long it will take to make up for 35+ years of separation, but you can bet we're having an E-Gnormeous lot of fun!!

I see the moon
and the moon sees me.
The moon sees the one
that I want to see.
So, God bless the moon
and God bless me...
and God bless the one that I want to see......

G'Night Old and New Friends
Faith Lynn



















1 comment:

  1. Oh Faith! I DO SO LOVE your very WARPED sense of humor...and the way you right is frighteningly familiar...indeed it would seem we were soul sistuhs from the very beginning...

    Thanks for sharing your insights into Gnomedom...I look forward to the next installment of the ongoing saga!

    Hugs and Gnome Cones!
    paula clare

    ReplyDelete