Friday, January 1, 2010

This year's gotta be better!

2010....what a strange number! I remember graduating in 1976, The BiCenntenial, where everything was red, white and blue. I thought 1990 sounded like science fiction...what a long time ago that was!!

We had my friend, Julie, and her husband, Mark, over last night. We ate a bunch of junk, and played a game, then watched the ball drop. I really enjoyed myself, and love having a home large enough to actually have company over now. (Even if it IS orange!)



I took my mom to see the movie Sherlock Holmes, and she hated it! What a riot! I liked the movie, but have to admit that I didn't enjoy trying to figure out what it actually was that "Sherlock" was saying...what a MUMBLER!!! I really did just channel my mother! And can I say that she I am actually proud of her, she didn't complain about the -11 temp too much!

Well, my wish for you, my one and only follower...and you know who you are!!! is this new year finds you living a life full of love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment